Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #141
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah but there's a difference between Justin and Rapp: Justin is just a kid, annoyingly slow when it comes to love, and too reckless for his own good, he at worst would look completely crazy in some pics; while Rapp is an annoying brat who wanted to cowardly kill me (*) and all of his pics scare me, plus one of them makes me feel stomach sick v_v .


    ---
    (*): And Feena... how could anybody want hurt the least a wonderful and beautiful girl like her? He's gonna pay it! I'll have him standing with half HP and no eggs for the rest of the game! Ha ha ha >=D [Insane laugh]

  2. #142
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lol!
    "
    BTW, don't bother w/any magic for him, get heal and that's all he'll need

  3. #143
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got to play RE2 and RE0. Decided a long time ago I'm completely obsessed and must own all of them (with the exceptions of the sucky ones). RE2 is kind of boring too me. Leon is cool though...I picked Claire and wound up on the streets of Racoon City. I shot every zombie in sight, even though I read later that it was wiser to just dodge them XP Bah!

    RE0 is just too awesome though. The main character, Rebecca, is a pretty good character. She's kind of weak though. It was fun fighting the zombies on the train, but I must learn to control my habit of shooting every zombie in sight. I learned to do this in Code Veronica (especially with the dogs). Billy Coen is a nice person to have for back-up though. I love the partner system though. You can switch back and forth to cover ground, or have help when you go into a fight. Problem is that you can't control the other character, must share items, and keep a constant eye on him/her. It's kind of a pain, but not bad. Heard that healing was slighty hard to do in the game O_o;;;

  4. #144
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I know how hard it is to refrain from killing zombies, LOL

    As for Grandia, I hope a good character (e.g. Leen) joins my party to help me bearing with Rapp. Don't tell me if she will or not, I'll find it out for myself.

    ------

    Update: LMFAO!!! I can't stop laughing! I had to came here to post something about it!

    *GRANDIA I DISC 2 SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    First this mad cat girl shows up, then she beats the crap out of Rapp, LOL, I enjoyed it, then we enter a fight and she does the same to me (Justin), she's been hitting me for like half an hour, LOL, I was thinking "I'm fucked", then all she deals to Justin is 21!!?? Even one of those lizards did better, LMAO!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2003 07:31 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  5. #145
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    She's cool, better than Rapp ^^

  6. #146
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grandia I characters, i guess...

  7. #147
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whos that? O_o

  8. #148
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah

    *GRANDIA 1 DISC 2 (FIRST HALF) SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    So, now the... cat? girl joined my party. She looks batter than Rapp, though not as good as Sue or Gadwin [img]frown.gif[/img] I especially miss Sue, I want her back! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Anyways, now I know what you mean with worst voiceacting ever, Xel... Rapp and this strong girl sound terribe, and they talking to each other is like a pain for my ears. Damn I swear after I finish the game I'll try to find a way to hack it and mute Rapp and that girl voices. I've taken a quick look at disc 1, and it seems I could even make Justin smarter, and maybe change some musics that aren't too good. Who knows, maybe I'll release some Grandia General Patch if I get time to work on it [img]smile.gif[/img] . Would any of you be interested on something like that?

  9. #149
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Milda even though her voice sucks. That patch idea sounds good to me.


    Chrono Cross Spoilers!

    I remember FATE being hard but you should be able to beat it in a few tries. I beat it really easy my second time through since I stole a black plate from the black dragon. You can steal one from each dragon and they absorb that dragons element whenever they are equipped to a character. Use the element that lowers the enemy's magic power if you have it.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 03, 2003 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Daigotsu ]</font>

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ehhh...Guido is ok...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •